||Roko Rwanda Ltd
||Africa Improved Foods Factory, Kigali
||Project Manager, Foundations
||December 2015 – January 2016
Construction of Concrete Foundations for a new Baby Food Factory in Kigali’s Special Economic Zone.
This was a new build within a live site; excavations and construction operations had to be carried out safely and efficiently while the rest of the factory carried on its normal operations. The work site was very confined and access was very constricted.
Critical factors in the successful delivery of this project were:
- Our ability to effectively liaise with the factory management and manage the complex logistics of the project
- Clear communication of the construction sequence with the Roko site team
- Our hands-on technical ability in construction
- Foundations delivered on schedule
- H&S reportable incidents reduced to zero