What we do in the Domestic Housing Sector…
Whilst McComb Partnership are very active in the public and larger private sector we also provide vital cost and project management assistance for domestic developments including buy to sell / let investments, and for larger higher end developments.
We provide a range of services which the customer can select according to their needs and budgets:-
- Preliminary Cost Estimates which include preliminary bills of quantities (used by builders to price construction projects).
- Writing construction contracts for the customer to avoid unfortunate misunderstandings that could end up in court costing tens of thousands of pounds.
- Tendering the build works for the customer to ensure that the very best price is provided.
- Cost management (looking after payments, variations, valuations).
- Project management – providing a cradle to grave service to manage the contractor in the delivery of YOUR project, providing a client with cost and time certainty.
- Managing snags and defects post completion.
So whatever your needs and requirements we understand that whilst money might be at a premium many customers simply do not want the risk and heartache of an overbudget development delivered many weeks late and the subsequent “fall out” with a contractor (or worse) a solicitor when things go wrong.
A little expert advice at the start of the project will save many sleepless nights later. So give us a call and see how we can help. Click here for our contact details.